Sunday, February 13, 2011

Oliver's Labels Review



With my boys, I am always worried about losing items. You name it, they have lost it. That's why I was so excited to receive some labels from Oliver's Labels to review. I usually go the sharpie on clothes/masking tape way, and I was excited to have actual labels to try out!

I received four different types of labels to review from the Camouflage design. I decided to get Drew's name on them since Drew has been on a losing streak.


The First Type we received were the Mini labels, which are the perfect size for that favorite toy or small item. I am going to use them on Drew's sunglasses, and some of his favorite toys.
The second type of label I received were the shoe labels. I put them in Drew's boots and shoes. The only thing I worry about with these is how big they are, but they haven't bothered Drew yet.
The third type of label I received was the clothing label. I love these. Small and perfect shaped for a tag. Bonus: I washed and dried one with a tag and no ripping, peeling or fading of the tag. That was awesome!
The fourth label I received was the original tag, which is perfect for things like cups, toys, lunchboxes, bottles  (how I wish I had these when Jacob and Drew were going to school with bottles). They are made to be dishwasher safe, so when I put Drew's water bottle through the dishwasher, I was happy that the label was intact with no fading or peeling.


I forgot to mention that you can get each label with Found-it™. If you ever lose an item with a Found-it™ tracking system code, have no fear! When someone finds it they will be prompted to go to a special page on the Oliver's label website with instructions to enter the code on the label They then match you to your Found-it™ tracking system code and send you a notification email right away. Oliver’s Labels acts as an intermediary between you and the finder so you never have to share any of your personal information!

Bottom line:While these labels might be pricey, they are definitely high quality. I wish I had known about these labels earlier. They have cute designs, and are made well. I think buying these labels is a good investment for families with children in school or childcare. I am particularly impressed with how they held up in the dishwasher/washer & dryer. These are much better than other labels in terms of quality. Plus, Drew thought they were really cool, so that was also a bonus.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment